The headcannon I came up for [Prototype] actually made me cry.
Gonna make and worse and right a fic.
Drew a buff lady. She’s pretty. I like it.
Varying body shapes and muscle tone is fun.
Still Dish Network has the least complicated remote and a TV guide that makes sense.
Well here are some of the tile coasters I’m working on. I have several and I mean several more done-ish. *And by done-ish I mean the pattern/color is done and the first coating, but I need to add the other coats and felt bottoms.
So when I’m nearly done(need to glue on the felt) I’ll probably sell em’ 4 a pack and pick and choose option(unless they are ones that were made side by side).
As a bonus plus for artist, I’m going to scan them in pre-coated then coated so I give away some textures.
So I need to find where ever my hot glue gun is, go out an buy alcohol proof sealer and shiny gloss, and some more felt; Then I’m in business.
And forgot to say some of the tiles will be grouped differently due to a friend of my giving some tiles to me and they are different than the ones I’ve bought.
Surprise Feet. C:
Lets play a game.The FIRST power you get is the power you have in a zombie apocalypse.Reblog and add your power, how does it help you survive?
Ambient Resource Construction
- The user could picture an object that is already constructed and so that it would move towards wherever the user has set their center of construction. Although it may deconstruct and then reconstruct on the way there.
- The user could fix anything that isn’t working as long as they have the whole thing
- The user could heal any robots or robotic parts of cyborg via a form of Technopathy
- The user could reconstruct any building that has fallen
- Transmutes the particles on field to creates armors, weapons or barriers
- The user may not be able to construct complicated things like a TV unless they have Mechanical Intuition
- The user may have to be able to see everything they are using for construction or at least know that it is there
“Users of this ability can suppress or negate emotions in themselves, allowing them to ignore emotional distractions and/or feeling from affecting their thinking-processes.
In some cases, the user is simply unable to feel emotions of any kind.”
I’m laughing because that’s exactly what would help me in the apocalypse because I really wouldn’t care about killing people so I could steal their supplies
l a u g h s
“The ability allows the user to slice through the very space-time continuum and in effect, the very fabrics of reality itself, creating an additional empty space within the area, causing a spatial rift that will cut anything occupying the said area. Since this is a spatial attack that attacks the very third and fourth dimensions themselves, there is no defense against it. Though usually a cutting blade, users can sometimes focus the technique into piercing like bullets or blasts.
As “time” flows within “space”, slicing through space itself will also mean slicing through time. As such, Spatial Slicing always some proportional effects of Temporal Slicing, which means the space slicing blade would instantly appear at the moment of attack, with no “time” lag.”
I guess I’ll do pretty well until I do something completely stupid.
“accepting religion is accepting ignorance!”
“religion is just a fairytale!”
“you cant accept science and be religious!”
New story idea, I try not to get into the evolution subject, but I think my brain feels like poking fun at scientists. (◕‿◕✿)
I bet you did.
Did you estimate what mpg your car is getting? Did you figure out how many hamburgers you could get for six bucks? Did you think about how long it would take you to get somewhere given the speed and distance? Did you plan a meal so all the components would be done at the same time? Did you encounter anything on sale? Did you figure out how many groceries you could get for how much money you had?
There are about a million other daily, unconscious tasks that use algebra or at least algebraic thinking. Just because you weren’t writing out an equation or employing variables doesn’t mean you weren’t using the skills that algebra and other math courses taught you.
Science and math aren’t important because you’re going to need to know the exact steps of photosynthesis or the quadratic formula. They’re important because they teach you scientific and mathematical literacy and rational thinking, and that is sorely needed in a world where charlatans and cheats or people with a political or religious agenda can get away with all manner of pseudoscience and bullshit because people don’t have enough scientific literacy or critical thinking skills to accurately weigh the arguments or even discern where they fail logically.
So study math and science, and art, and literature, and history, and politics, not because you’re going to need it or it’s going to do something specific for you, but because an uninformed populace is bad for the world.
Note to self: Never play Prototype on hard again.
For people curious about my settings
1. I use the brush tool for almost everything, even for lineart. Easy for rough sketching.
2. Blending, works better with a texture thrown in.
3. Flat brush gets you a semi painterly look, wonderful for laying down color and whatnot.
4. Overlay abuse, I actually do most of my color blending with them haha
Brushes downloaded from here I believe
I have no idea where my hot glue gun is nor even if its still in the house.
The amount of alcohol and fixative fumes I have breathed in today is unhealthy.
Ah the artist life.
knowing you’ll eventually have to get back into a story you’ve been putting off for a long time more like
Reading that article was a pain. I really hate when people try to use their religion to excuse the things they do and blame it on other people.
God wants you to have self control, if you can’t advert you eyes from a women then leave and if you can leave have your friend force you to leave. Don’t say she’s inviting it because she’s mixing in the company of men or because what she’s wearing(that’s a totally different story.)
So stop, just stop.
/RAGING INTERNALLY AT STUPIDITY
Also applies vice versia.
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!